Online Giving

Thank you for your interest in giving through the church’s safe and secure online contribution program. The ministries of Bon Air Baptist are funded by people like you whose generosity enable the church to transform the lives of children, students, adults in Richmond, Virginia and around the world. 10% of every dollar you give goes to missions and the other 90% is used at Bon Air Baptist to provide for ministries that change lives.

The link below will take you to, our partner in online giving. You will create a login name and password and then select what fund (operating budget, international missions, domestic missions, etc.) you want to give to. Due to the processing fees associated with using a credit card (about 2.5% of every gift), we prefer that you use your checking or savings account (ACH option).

If you have any questions, please contact us directly at (804) 272-1475 or .

Give Now